Below are instructions on how to set up your QuikNode for use with 3 popular wallet/account services >>>
- Click the Node Selector in top right corner
2. Click "Add Custom Node" at the bottom of the window that pops up
3. Enter a name (any), select the network (ETH = MainNet), and copy/paste your Web3 endpoint
4. Click "Save & Use Custom Node" — and you're all set!
- Open the MetaMask plugin, click the Network Selector at the top
2. Select "Custom RPC" at the bottom
3. Enter a name (any), copy/paste your Web3 endpoint, click "Save"
4. Your all set!
- Open access to your wallet/account, click "Change" under Network
2. Flick "Add Custom Network/Node" and enter a name (any) and your Web3 endpoint, click Save
3. You will see that your network has switched to QuikNode, all set!
Is your tool/service not on this list? Tweet us @QuikNode and we'll put it up!